Braided Packagings for different applications in different version:
- PFTE:Highest thermal and chemical resistance due to 100 % pure PTFE yarns, also available impregnated or with incorporated graphite
- Carbon/GraphiteHigh-performance packings made of expanded pure graphite strips and pure carbon fibre yarn
- Glass:Textured glass fiber yarns treated with PTFE dispersion or graphite powder
- PTFE/Aramid:A combination of the excellent chemical and thermal resistance of PTFE with the pressure and extrusion resistance of Aramid.
- Aramid:packs of high-quality aramid yarns from staple fibres, for difficult applications in connection with high pressure, abrasive or crystallizing media, too large gaps, etc.
- Various combinations of ramie and acrylic fibres, polyimide yarns and novoloids
Fields of application and industries:
Mechanical engineering, chemistry, metalworking and processing industry, tool and mould making, foundries.